Sunday, March 27, 2016

Week 9 Back up and Review

This week has been great. I have enjoyed reading and commenting on other's posts. Everyone's post. are great in their own ways. Looks like everyone is doing a good job in class. I have really enjoyed this class so far. My post from announcements I should say is this picture of cat associated with Learning challenges. It is very true that Learning new things requires experimentation. Without trying something you will never know how it goes.
Learning challenges
You can find this post here

1 comment:

  1. I love doing the Review posts. I think out of this class and last semester in Myth and Folklore, they were my favorite posts to do. It is always fun to see what kind of thing people are drawn to in the class announcements. I am usually drawn to the quirky things like videos or games. This was a cute learning challenge post and I am glad you shared it with us!

    ReplyDelete