Sunday, March 27, 2016

Week 9 Growth mindset: Appreciation

I am very fascinate the growth mindset concept. The more I dig in the more interesting it gets. I have truly started to believe that our abilities can be better with hard work and dedication. Intelligence and knowledge can be grown by dedication. Students should focus on improvements instead of worrying about how smart they are. I have personally been working a lot on this. I used to think that grades matter the most and strive to get good grades and in that process I would forget to appreciate how much and recognize what all I am learning. I focus more on what I have been learning in different classes and stop getting disappointed if I get a little bad grade. The things we can learn and the ways we can grow is incredible.

Growth mindset
Source: Link

No comments:

Post a Comment