Sunday, January 31, 2016

Famous Last Words: Week 2

This week went really smoothly for me. I was well prepared and worked ahead at the beginning of the class. I had all the assignments done and saved it as a word document file at the beginning. The only thing left to do with those assignments was proofreading and checking I had all the requirements fulfilled so I could post the blog posts right away. The best part about the reading assignments were the reading guides prepared for us.

I particularly enjoyed reading about Ram and Sita and their victory over Ravana. I also wrote a bedtime story for my storytelling assignment. I enjoyed every moment of it. I literally was imagining myself telling the story to my niece while writing the story. It was simple and easy to follow and covered most of the important mements and incidents. I also eliminated the negative part of the story where there is a lot of killing going on. I changed the ending where instead of Ravana’s death, he lives and turns into this wise man because of Rama so that the kids listening to the story are kept away from the fact that evil should always die.
Sita
Source: sita hindu goddess

Talking more about my other classes, I have been enjoying my Legal studies class so far. I have heard that the class is hard by my friends who previously took it. However, the fact that we get to read various criminal cases and get to talk about is what I love about this class. But then again, it is just the second week of classes. I will get to learn more about the class and am genuinely hoping it is not going to get hard and will love it till the end.


I have personally learned a lot just from this class and have seen a tremendous improvement in my reading and writing skills to be specific.

No comments:

Post a Comment