Friday, January 22, 2016

Week 1 Review

Looking back at the announcements and posts this past week, my favorite one was from the Learning challenges assignment. The first video that is titled "The Time You Have (In JellyBeans)" blew my mind. The video almost brought me to tears and made me realize how short life is. Watching that video made me realize the value of time. I first just was scheming through the assignment and almost missed the video while scrolling down but good thing I decided to double check and saw the video. I also shared this video with some of my own friends and it made their day. It is very important to enjoy everything we do in life and make sure we are doing something valuable. 

Link to the video and assignment: http://onlinecourselady.pbworks.com/w/page/103904909/time

  

                      Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOksW_NabEk

1 comment:

  1. Yes I found this video interesting as well. After watching the video, it made me think for little bit about the life. How life is too short and quick. Plus, how much time we spent doing different things in our daily life routine. Yes, video itself was very interesting, showing visual representation of what the video is talking about. I agree with your idea of making your day valuable.

    ReplyDelete