Thursday, January 21, 2016

Famous Last Words

It has been a while since I've taken a class that involves writing. All my MIS classes are about working with various software and presentations and there is no much writing involved. It is kind of surprising to me looking at how involved I am while writing blogs for this class. It is like I am liking to write all over again. I have learned so much in just one week. I have had time to reflect on my childhood memories writing about blog post about Rama and Sita. I cannot wait to learn more and explore my writing skills.

I really enjoyed reading different blog posts written by students that were posted at
the end of all the assignment descriptions. It was just nice to see what people think and all the insights they shared on the common topics we were assigned. This week has given a good idea of what the rest of my semester is going to look like and I think we all will enjoy this great way of interacting with each other through blogs. The way class is structured is great as there going to be a lot of exciting things to read and write.
I enjoyed writing the very first post which was about my favorite place. I just like talking about my country. While writing that post I had time to think about places I have been too. I love traveling and writing that post made me want to think about places I wanna go. I want to travel more and explore more. I truly believe that traveling broadens one's mind. I am taking 6 classes this semester and writing and reading for this class is like a break for me as all my other classes are very stressful. Overall, I am excited about coming weeks and all the readings.
Plane
https://static.pexels.com/photos/9482/plane.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment