Sunday, January 31, 2016

Growth mindset: Getting more creative


Let's get Creative
Source: fault
As the second week ends, I have been trying to learn more and more about the concept of growth mindset challenges. As per my understanding challenges help students learn more and help them thrive to do better and not for the heck of getting good grades. In just two weeks I have learned a lot from this class. It might also be because I am taking 5 other classes and working at the same time but I must say this class is challenging. Trying to manage time to do the reading and write blog posts on top of trying to maintain the same amount of effort for some other classes can be overwhelming at times. But this challenge has done nothing but helped me work harder. Instead of sitting there and complaining, I have actually found myself busy trying to not loose focus and complete assignments before due dates. I have learned to work ahead of time and take a break from procrastination. Story telling exercises are my favorite as it has taught me to be more creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment