Sunday, January 31, 2016

Learning challenges: Learning to read

 For my Learning by H.E.A.R.T post, I am going to write about reading. To be honest, I have always hated reading since I was a child. But then again ‘Hate’ is a strong word. I used to read novels just because my friends used to read it and I did not want to feel left out. Soon I realized that it is not my cup of tea. It is a shame to say that I have never finished reading whole book in my life. However,  I soon found out an alternative to overcome this weakness, Audible books. I learned love listening to books. That is one of the reasons for why I chose PDE version of Ramayana. I also watch YouTube a lot and there are a lot of YouTubes I love who came out with their books. I always purchase the available audible version so that I don’t miss out.


Books and reading
Source:taticflickr.

No comments:

Post a Comment