Saturday, February 6, 2016

Week 3 Famous Last Words

This week has not been crazy busy. I have been trying to stay more organized this semester and have been updating my calendar using a planner. Next week is going to be crazy busy and the real struggle starts. I am ready for the challenge though. I am planning ahead like I always do. I do by reading and write notes for all the assignment on a word document ahead of time and post it all at once. I am planning to continue to do so as it has been working out really well for me.


My favorite part of this weeks reading is when I read Hanuman’s story. Even though the ending was sad where Sita struggled again. I loved the part where hanuman supported Rama and destroyed Lanka. There are a lot of things I learned this week, which I have posted on my reading diary posts. I look forward to reading more exciting stories.
Hanuman
Source:Hanuman howing Rama in His heart

No comments:

Post a Comment