Sunday, February 14, 2016

Week 4 Growth Mindset: Facing the challenge



For this week’s growth mindset post, I would like to talk about a particular experience. When I was took Business Finance last semester, I encountered situations when I doubted myself. I thought it was one of the hardest classes I have ever taken mostly because professor was hard to keep up with. I would constantly get disappointing grades on the exams and I finally gave up. I had never made a grade less than a B but in this particular class I would be happy with a C  as I stopped trying. That was a very disappointing short phrase. I slowly realized that can’t be right and decided to try a little harder.  I stopped being hard o myself and ended up with a B by the end of the semester because I decided to face the challenge.

Classroom
Source: Link to the picture

No comments:

Post a Comment