Saturday, February 6, 2016

Week 3 Review


I personally liked the Words of Wisdom post. I am surprised I missed it again even though I am always looking for motivation in this class. The post is just a simple picture but with some really inspirational words written on it. I truly agree that Knowledge rots when it is hidden away, it grows when it is shared publicly.  Have always believed that when you share things you’ve learned, you grow and get better. It gives me this satisfaction that I cannot explain when I share things I learn. The fact that some people who know and have knowledge about certain things are not willing help people out in need when they clearly can makes me really mad. You do not loose anything when you share knowledge and it might mean nothing to you but might mean everything to them.

Knowledge
Source:ouclassannouncements

No comments:

Post a Comment